Who says you can't have it all?! Location! On the 16th hole of the Swan Point golf course! And a very short walk out your back door to the marina and to the swimming pool! Quality! Beautiful custom contemporary cape with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, plus den/study OR 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths! Quality custom upgrades throughout! Covered columned porch entry into spacious foyer with hardwood floors and crown molding is just the beginning! The appropriately named great room with it's propane fireplace, large windows to view the park-like scenery of the golf course, hardwood floors, crown molding, chair rail, vaulted ceiling, and 2nd story overlook is just the beginning! Spacious kitchen has newer stainless appliances (2016), island, breakfast bar, over-size breakfast/table area, pantry, and door to deck with built-in bench railing! Off of your kitchen is a full laundry room with extra refrigerator/freezer and a half bath. Exit from your kitchen to either your over-sized 2-car garage, one end of your front porch, your deck, the second floor, or enter your one-of-a-kind formal/informal dining room/billiard room! Custom billiard chandelier, bead board walls, and pool table/formal dining room table (must be seen to be appreciated)! Enter your den/study (or possible 4th bedroom) from your great room through double glass French doors where you'll find a wet bar, wine cooler, full bath, and door to screened porch with removable Eze-Breeze vinyl window panels that features a relaxing view of the golf course! Plus, this home has a large first floor master bedroom suite with spacious full bath with linen closet and walk-in closet with custom railings and dressing area with full length mirror! Curved, wooden stairway from kitchen to second floor where there are 2 additional large bedrooms (one with 2 closets and 1 with walk-in closet), a full bath, an over-look to the great room, and a door to large floored attic space for storage! And another plus - over the garage is a very large bonus room that has been used as the owners' private exercise/gym area! It features 3 ceiling fans, a mirrored wall, and a tv/dvr to watch while you exercise! Additional highlights include lever door handles inside home, 9-foot ceilings, central intercom system, 2-zoned heating system, full yard underground sprinkler system; and the over-size garage has shelving, corkboard, and double door exit to side lawn for lawn mower!As for life at Swan Point, Swan Point offers an outstanding community lifestyle! Physically, Swan Point has (among other amenities) a waterfront Olympic-sized swimming pool, a marina with a floating dock (both of which are only a short walk from your back door along the golf course), one of the top-rated golf courses in the mid-Atlantic area, a driving range, a playground, basketball court, lighted tennis and pickle ball courts, clubhouse with dining facilities, a waterfront park, and nature trails that connect the cul-de-sacs and provide off-street access between various parts of the community. But the quality of life does not stop with the physical surroundings! Numerous interest groups are available such as a social club, yacht club, rod & reel club, book club, etc - and there are numerous social activities such as card games, water aerobics, yoga, themed holiday events at the clubhouse, Friday night veranda entertainment, etc. And on the more serious side our Charles County schools are highly rated.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,722 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Swan Point Sub
Other, Cable TV, Underground, Onsite Telephone
Charles County Public Schools
DR T L HIGDON
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Range/Oven Built-in
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Curved Stair, wine storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Level, Premium.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Club House, Common Grounds, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Marina/Marina Club, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS